Financial Aid

buildingmobile480x320 buildin1240x550

The Gradute Financial Aid Office awards financial aid to Graduate students. You can visit their website to obtain financial aid information by visiting:

Students who want to be considered for need-based financial aid must complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

The Graduate Financial Assistance communicates with students mainly through the CaneLink system regarding any information they might need in order to complete the financial aid process. It is very important that students visit the financial section of their CaneLink account often and their University of Miami e-mail address.

Prospective graduate students should complete the FAFSA any time after October 1.

For questions about billing, payments, tuition or fees please visit the Office of Student Account Services in room 158 of the Ashe building.